Christmas is approaching and all the marketers are busy deciding how to promote their products in this holiday season. Apple has also come up with their Christmas ad for the iPhone that features Santa Clause and Siri. When it comes to Apple, the hype and buzz is always there. The ad was uploaded on 18th Dec and till I write this post, it has got 1,593,637 views. Check out the ad here:
Tag Archives: christmas
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Cast your vote!
- Most Wanted Smartphones in US April 30, 2011
- A Website and Store Marks Return of M&S to France After 10 Years April 2, 2011
- New Pepsi Social Vending Machine May 2, 2011
- Future of Mobile Marketing – Groupon Now March 30, 2011
- PR Needs To Become More Proactive April 2, 2011
- Fujitsu Develops Technology to Turns Paper Into a Touchscreen April 17, 2013
- Lifebouy Hand Washing Reminder Ad April 10, 2013
- Thinking of Drinking and Driving? Be Prepared to Meet Yamraj February 18, 2013
- Is Your Site Over Optimized? January 24, 2013
- 1.7 Million Jobs Posted on Facebook Job Board November 16, 2012
- How Broadchurch burned its boats with advertisers | Arwa Mahdawi - Web Design Tameside: [...] Viking isn’t the first company to have...
- LED Lighting News » Blog Archive » How Broadchurch burned its boats with advertisers | Arwa Mahdawi: [...] Viking isn’t the first company to have...
- News of the Nation » How Broadchurch burned its boats with advertisers | Arwa Mahdawi: [...] Viking isn’t the first company to have...
- Future Digital Marketing: It was a typo. Thanks for pointing it out...
- Sober: The author must have been drunk when writing this,...
ad adsense advertising analytics android apple blackberry brand cambridge content digital digital marketing event facebook ftc future marketing google internet iphone jobs marketing media microsoft mobile news nokia old spice ppc samsung search search engine seo siri smartphones social social media spam trends twitter video viral marketing website yahoo ybrant youtube